RULE OF THUMB for step 4: When applying Justice, if possible, state differences, do not state equalities. There are logical problems with equalities (universal instantiation problem): when you say all should this could mean none should, better to stress differences if you can.
1. Define JUSTICE: Justice demands that we treat equals equally and unequals unequally. (just copy/paste the definition)
2. Give a general statement of the unfairness (or fairness) of the case. Best language to use:
X is being treated the same as Y
X is being treated differently from Y
3. Give some idea of who is doing the distribution of judgment in the case. (Be careful, a party being compared in the case cannot be the one doing the comparing.)
4. State whether equals should be treated equally or whether unequals should be treated unequally. Best language to use:
X should be treated the same as Y
X should be treated differently from Y
5. Give your criteria (can be more than one) for why equals should be treated equally or why unequals should be treated unequally.
6. Explain how your criteria fit.
7. COUNTERARGUMENT: Give an argument for the other side that people would likely or have proposed.
8. Explain why your comparison fits better, and why it is ethically better.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more