Assignment 2: Observation and Analysis of Local Business
Due Week 10 and worth 210 points
Select and observe a small business in your area.Do not use a chain or franchise. You should observe the business in person. If you wish, you can also speak to the manager or owner if they are available. Based on your observation, answer the following questions in a 4page paper:
1. Identify the business name, location, and hours and days of operation.
2. Thoroughly describe its products and/or services. Describe their store and storefront. What image are they portraying to the customers?
3. Give examples of the type of marketing that this business uses to promote their business and describe why they chose these methods.
4. Identify their customer. Describe their target market and their secondary market. (These two groups should be a very specific and clearly defined. Do not feel like you are excluding anyone. You are just defining who they are focusing their marketing activities on.)
5. Identify and describe two competitors. How do they differ from your chosen business?
6. Does the business have a competitive advantage over the competition? Explain why or why not.
7. What challenges does this business face in the near future? Explain and support your reasoning.
8. If you were a Marketing Professional consulting with this business, what would you suggest that they do differently? Focus on things we discussed throughout the class such as marketing activities, interactions with customers, public relations, image of the brand, social media, etc. Explain and support your response.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills.
please use template attached to do work
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more